GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fried Hair Relief

I was out in California touring our stores in San Francisco and L.A. and made a huge mistake. I had someone blow out and flat iron my hair – and she did not know what she was doing. She basically fried my already highlighted hair. Enter Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze. I am in love with this product. It is like an extra conditioner you use after your conditioner. (Ok, I confess, sometimes I use it instead of my conditioner.) I get the best hydration and shine from this product – everyone comments when I use it. I just use it in the shower, leave it on for 3 minutes and voila – instant moisture, strength, and shine. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. So much shine in so little time . . . 




Return to bluemercury.com

1 comment:

The Crafty Nanny said...

I got a sample of this at Sephora and loved it. My hair was so shiny! I haven't repurchased it but now you got me thinking about it! :)