GA Tracking Code

Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Oldie But Goodie

I am often on the road touring stores, looking at new store sites and meeting with manufacturers. As I move rapidly from place to place, I am limited as to how many beauty products I can stuff in one ziploc. I often forgo body products in exchange for at least four skincare products, tinted moisturizer and my must have--Acqua Di Parma Colonia fragrance.

What a delight it was when I showed up to my hotel tonight and they had Molton Brown products in the bathroom. I embarked on a heavenly shower with Molton Brown Energizing Seamoss shower gel. We have carried this product in our stores since I started bluemercury almost 10 years ago.

This rich, thick moisturizing shower gel has a scent which takes you away to the beach. Fresh, clean and green, I had forgotten how wonderful it is. It is always a treat to rediscover something that was wonderful 10 years ago and is still wonderful today. How often does that happen?

2 comments:

AlxArdnax said...

I love your blog. Will you resume your blog again?

Unknown said...

This blog needs to me updated more regularily