GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Removes SPF and Grime

Almost 2 years ago I asked the Darphin team to design a cleansing balm. Cleansing balms are oil based cleansers that come in a jar. I love them because oil cuts oil and cleansing balms remove all the deep down grime and makeup. I couldn’t find one I loved to use in our spa. The result: pure luxury. Finally out – their heavenly Aromatic Cleansing Balm with Rosewood is exactly what I wanted. I have been using it this summer to get off my SPF 45 and all of the heavy grime that comes with hot weather and travel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

اليكم الان افضل الصيانات من خلال افضل مهندسين صيانات الان و صيانة يونيون اير علي اعلي دقه الان وبافضل تميز و علي اعلي معايير من الجوده الان تواصلو معنا الان عبر موقعنا او من خلال خدمة العملاء الخاصه بنا الان توكيل يونيون اير و احصل الان علي افضل اعمال صيانات الان