GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pure Heaven

I am in love. Darphin sent me an early holiday gift – a peek at their new dynamic duo – Predermine Firming Wrinkle Repair Serum and the Predermine Densifying Anti-Wrinkle Fluid. I can’t decide which I love more. Forget the science, which is compelling. It’s the pure luxury of the texture, scent, and the glow I get which has hooked me. The serum is light, hydrating, and gorgeous under my foundation. I already have a special post-foundation trick also – I tap a couple of drops onto my fingertips, rub it around in my hands and press it to my already made up face to set my makeup with an extra dose of dewiness.

In the morning have been alternating between the serum and the fluid – not really using both together – but choosing between luxuries. The fluid (lotion) is great for when I wake up with an extra pinch of tightness/dryness. I put it on under my primer. At night, I love it over my Skinceuticals Vitamin C Serum.

This morning, my husband asked me what new soap I was using to wash my face. He said it smelled unbelievable. I told him it was the Darphin Predermine Serum. Knowingly, he said, “Ah. . . Darphin.” He knows how much I love Darphin.

Pure love, pure heaven.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Have you tried this new stuff called liquid palisade? YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!! I just ordered some & it's amazing! I'm so messy when I paint my nails and always get polish on my skin around the nail, but with this you just paint it on, apply polish, and peel it off. It's like taping before painting and it works so well! You can also use it for a perfect french manicure or to paint different designs on your nails. It is a MUST have! You can get it at liquidpalisade.com for $22 and free shipping.

Unknown said...

Dear Marla,

I think out of anyone you would best understand a woman entrepreneur/beauty junkie. I run a skin care product review and my reviews are based on scientific and chemical analysis of the ingredients in the product, every and single one of them. Because it is what's in it makes or breaks it, not the pretty package or hyped ads.

I started this because after wasting enough money chasing hypes, I wanted someone to tell me what products are truly good or bad and why. And soon I found there are many girls like me looking for this kind of info and I have got a flock of faithful readers.

Now I think it's time to overlay a business model on top of a hobby. So would you be interested in getting qualified leads from my site? What kind of information would you qualify as a lead?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Unknown said...

oops, sorry I mean I run a skin care product review website :)

Regina said...

How can I get a review of Darphin skin products compared to Le Mar, and Tris McEvoy? I walked into the Marlton Blue Mercury store to replenish the m-61 Power Glow Peel and walked out with the Trish McEvoy sampler ($225). I got home and realized I knew nothing about her skin care line. I use Rodan and Fields skin care.
I’ve used La Mar serum and my big treat is the La Mar foundation. I have only just started paying attention to skin care (even though I’m 58).
Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.