GA Tracking Code

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Boy!

We were in Chanel's offices overlooking Central Park reviewing fall and holiday launches. There is a glorious staircase between the two floors which is a copy of the staircase in her Paris apartment. Carpeted in two of her favorite colors, beige and black, I felt like she was going to traipse down at any minute.


Even more glorious is Chanel's new lipstick - Rouge Coco Shine. The team gave me "Boy" to take with me, named after the love of Gabrielle Chanel's life. How romantic. And that is just what this color is - completely romantic. A soft pink, moisturizing, with a hint of glimmer. I felt so innocent and puppy love-ish when I tried it on last night. (Available at select Bluemercury and Bluemercury2 locations).

2 comments:

Mjrivas921 said...

hello Marla, Im Marlon and I heard your story in the intelligent entrepreneur and came to your site to check it out. Im working on my own start up now and found the book and the stories in it inspirational!

Mjrivas921 said...

I forgot to mention that my startup will also deal with the beauty industry!