GA Tracking Code

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Facial for My 40+ Lips

When I first started bluemercury (with my now husband!), I was 29. Our older clients used to come in and say it was bothering them that their lipstick feathered. While I knew this was a beauty problem, at 29, I just couldn’t relate. Now, at 41, I have that problem. As tiny little wrinkles have formed on the outside of my lips, my lipstick just doesn’t want to stay put. Lucky me, Bliss just sent me their brand new Fabulips Treatment Kit. A 4-step facial for your lips – I can’t decide which step is my favorite. Cleanse, scrub, plump, and hydrate – I love all of these products on their own. While the sugar lip scrub is too die for and the softening lip balm is one of the best around, I must admit, my favorite step is the peppermint tasting lip plumper. This is truly a facial for your lips. I highly recommend this post shower, pre-night-out on the town for the perfect, kissable baby lips.

No comments: