GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Four La Mer Products I Can't Live Without

1. The Regenerating Serum ($260) -  A light hydrating serum which goes beautifully over my nightly vitamin c serum dose. I use this year round when I feel like I need an extra pre-bedtime boost of hydration and renewal.

2. The Eye Concentrate ($165) - Silky, satiny, smooth and hydrating. What else could you want? This is our new staff and client favorite. I have these fine dry lines around my eyes that disappear when I slather this on!

3. The Cleansing Fluid ($65) - I just pulled this out again. This is my go to heavy sunscreen remover. I will not go to the beach, biking, or to play tennis in this heat without a thick SPF 45 or 50 on my skin. My kids tease me - I put so much on my face sometimes looks white. I love this oil-based cleanser. It cuts through all the grease and grime and removes all of the titanium dioxide sunscreen residue.


4. The Body Creme ($220) -  This luscious tub of body cream sits on my counter waiting to treat my bare dry legs. Post shower, pre-night out, I love how my legs and arms look satiny and smooth.

1 comment:

Lingy said...

Hi there Marla :-)

Have you considered expanding the business globally? I live in Australia, and I'm reading a bit about you in 'the Intelligent Entrepreneur' (as I'm inspired to do something I have passion for).

I don't know much about cosmetics but I'd like to purchase your La Mer creme at $140 for 30ml tub given with reasonable postage. Strawberrynet sells it for AUD178.50 with free shipping. Creme for thoughts?

Lingy