GA Tracking Code

Monday, September 9, 2013

Darphin Miracle Eye Creams: The Story Continues





Darphin, one of my favorite Paris-based brands, has ALWAYS been known for their eye creams. We have carried Darphin at bluemercury for 14 years now.


I will always remember their first eye cream: Arovita Eye and Lip Contour Gel, which was glorious for my early thirties fine lines (back in 2000). Then came Stimulskin Plus Eye Contour Cream, one of the top selling eye creams of all time at bluemercury. Like a suction cup for the under-eye area, it instantly firms and hydrates.


Now, two more great eye products come to us from Paris. First, Darphin’s Eye Sorbet Mask is instantly moisturizing, with Japanese green tea and natural cucumber. I love slathering this mask on first thing in the morning when I get up, before I go check email and start to think about getting out the door.

Darphin’s Stimulskin Plus Divine Eye Cream also just hit my desk. A deeply hydrating treatment for fine lines and circles, this is pure luxury in a pump. Definitely for those nights when you need heavy-duty overnight reconstructive treatment for fine lines and dark circles (for me that seems to be more frequent than it used to be!).

The Darphin legacy continues...

5 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Marla! Love your blog and love your stores! Do you have any insight as to why Darphin discontinued their Gentle Deodorant stick? It was the best and my absolute favorite! Je suis desolee!

SCR Downloader said...

Trifecta Med Spa NYC has been testing this cream over the last few weeks. And will recommend it to our customers if it really showed good results.

Anonymous said...

My mom has a few products from this brand, and she loves it too :-)

Voyongkor Baba said...

I used many products from this brand. Thanks for sharing. I want to learn about best treatment for acne. Can you please tell me about top acne products?? If you can please post a new article about how to treat acne scars

emartllc said...

I suggest readers to use Revitol Scar cream. It works ultimately.