GA Tracking Code

Monday, March 30, 2015

Travel Treasures: What I FORGOT to Bring to Aspen

This seems to be a trend for me lately - forgetting to bring beauty products that match the climate and weather. We went skiing in Aspen, Colorado for spring break. Although I stocked up on lip balms, face oils, and sunscreen, I definitely missed some things.
  1. A great face mask.
    The only solution to soothe dehydrated, dry and irritated skin. I wish I had brought the Fresh Crème Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask, Darphin's Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask ($70) or La Mer's The Lifting and Firming Mask ($230). I would have used this after skiing and a shower before going out for dinner.

  2. An emergency treatment balm.
    Tammy Fender's Intensive Repair Balm ($130) is to die for, as is Darphin's Intral Redness Relief Recovery Balm ($72). I would have slathered these all over my face pre-bedtime.

  3. A luxury skin revitalizer.
    Now I just need to fix my skin, and sometimes you just need to go all out. I now need ReVive's "Peau Magnifique" Youth Recruit Set ($1,500), La Mer The Concentrate ($325), or Fresh's Creme Ancienne for a full skin fix. A splurge admittedly, but the damage is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! Well, now you know for next time :-) I always forget something when I go on holiday. Always.

Unknown said...

Make sure you keep some good moisturizers with you in cold weather, it can really dry out your skin. measurabledifference.com