GA Tracking Code

Thursday, April 23, 2015

New + Notable: Mask Mania 


Yes, masks are back. The truth is, they’ve been back for a while, but I have been slowly re-incorporating them into my routine. I use them for the emergency-I-have-no-idea what to do situations!

When my skin is excessively dry from a plane trip – I use La Mer The Intensive Revitalizing Mask (an 8 minute plumper) ($160).


When I’m having a bad day – I love Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque ($49) (we have carried this one forever – this is a stealth secret of the Bluemercury Georgetown team).




Two new and notable and GORGEOUS masks that have hit my desk – Tammy Fender Restorative Radiance Masque ($235) and her Purifying Luculent Masque ($215). The first – the Restorative Radiance Masque – is a heavenly pink color and is packed with healing ingredients – lotus, baobab, white hibiscus, jasmine, rose and chamomile. This is for hydration and plumping. The second – the Purifying Luculent Masque – is a deep cleansing wonder, with Burdock, Fo-Ti Clay, Aloe, Lavender and Rosemary.




The truth is, I could just sit and smell both of these masks – the scent is to die for. Tammy Fender is an esthetician from Palm Beach and makes THE most natural formulas I have ever seen. If you are a purist, Tammy Fender is perfect. 

I find masking to be a luxury – but just a little one!

2 comments:

Fernanda said...

Send me your left overs Marla! I am so jealous!! What an amazing job!

AKPuran Gaming said...

I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.
game y8