GA Tracking Code

Monday, June 8, 2015

Sunday BBQ Face

Marla Malcolm Beck, Bluemercury Founder

Last Sunday was packed with outdoor activities including attending a soccer game for each daughter and a two hour tennis match (my own). I had ten minutes after my tennis match - which took place in 90 degree weather - to shower change and get to a BBQ at my best friend's house.

My skin felt great from the workout and the Washington, D.C. humidity, so I didn't really want to cover it up. I felt like changing up my routine, so I went through my drawers looking for products that were light and illuminating. Here is what I used:


1. All Over Face Base. Natura Bissè The Cure Sheer Oil-Free Fluid SPF 20 ($180). Sheer, light and illuminating, this made my skin glow instantly and felt feathery light.


2. Under-eye Luminosity. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift ($38). Normally I use to cover dark circles but no need to that day. Draws light under the eye.


3. Sunkissed cheeks. NARS Illuminator ($30)in Orgasm – a hint of creamy sheer color for the cheeks.


4. Barbie pink lips. I couldn't resist the true girly pink lip. Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color ($30) in Perfect Rose (I own 3!) with NARS Lip Gloss in Angelika ($26) over. Hard to do any other time of year.

I must say - I loved the way my skin felt. This will definitely be my summertime casual BBQ face!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picks! I bet that NARS Illuminator looks beautiful on the skin.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Izzy425 said...

Beautiful combo! Also love the sunglasses you're wearing in the tennis shot. Would you mind letting us know who makes them + what style? thanks!

Erica Reisenwitz said...

I use all of these regularly except the Natura Bisse base. How does that compare to the Trish tinted moisturizer in terms of feel?

Beautyceo said...

My answers!

Sunglasses are old ray bans. Not sure the style!

Natural Bisse is more sheer. I love Trish also!

Laura said...

Seriously, why is the first product $180????? That's absurd.

Lakshya Dhillon said...



happy new year 2016 hd wallpapers

new year 2017 sms

Best Happy New year Quotes 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Images

Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017


happy new year 2016 hd wallpapers

new year 2017 sms

Best Happy New year Quotes 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Images

Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017


happy new year 2016 hd wallpapers

new year 2017 sms

Best Happy New year Quotes 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Images

Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017


happy new year 2016 hd wallpapers

new year 2017 sms

Best Happy New year Quotes 2017

Happy New Year 2017 Images

Top 50 SMS for New Year 2017

Rahul said...

great post really appreciatable work.
happy friendship day
happy new year pics
Cute Love Quotes
Best Quotes Collection
oneliner birthday quotes
christmas greetings
pokemon-goapk
Happy Teachers Day
23isback

Unknown said...

New Year 2017 Wallpaper
Happy New Year 2017
Happy New Year 2017
Happy new year
Happy New Year 2017
Happy New Year Images
New Year 2017
New years eve song
Happy New Year 2017 Messages
Merry Christmas Quotes
Happy New Year pictures 2017
merry Christmas and happy new year
Happy New year background 2017
New year wallpaper 2017
New year wallpaper 2017
New Year 2017 Wallpaper
new year background images


Happy New Year 2017
new year celebration 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 WALLPAPER
New year 2017 HAPPINESS
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
New year 2017 wishes
New year 2017 Messages
New Year Motivation 2017
New Year Motivation 2017
Happy new year and Marry Christmas
New year 2017 wallpaper