GA Tracking Code

Monday, November 16, 2015

New and Notable: Fragrance to Die For, For Him


I must admit, if there were the equivalent of a foodie of fragrance, I would be it. I only like perfection when it comes to fragrance. So it's no surprise that one of my favorite brands, Acqua di Parma, brought out a new fragrance for men that is out of this world: the new Colonia Club ($100).

Elegant, masculine, fresh, clean with a hint of romantic spice – all I can think about is a cozy library, a leather couch, and tons of beautifully bound books. The combination of vetiver, mandarin, mint, neroli, musk and lavender is out of this world.

Not only am I trying to get my husband Barry to wear it, I have sent it to some of my favorite beauty industry company presidents. This one is the best men’s fragrances I’ve seen in a while.