GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

On My Desk Now: Summer Love Preview

Summer is around the corner, and tons of goodies are popping up on my desk to try. It makes me yearn for the beach now!
What's On Marla's Desk - April
Bare Legs and Sandaled Feet
I love the Perfect Heels Rescue Balm by This Works for my feet, NARS Monoi Body Glow Bronzing Body Oil for hydrated and temporarily bronzed legs, and Chanel’s metallic nail polish in Canter - a fabulous 70’s gold - for toes (available in select stores only). 

Warm Nights Out
Chanel’s new cream Stylo Eyeshadows in Bleu Nuit and Vert Grisé are to die for, and are perfect for creating a smokey eye (available in select stores only). Bumble and bumble’s new Surf Foam Spray is perfect for that textured, salty hair look.

Weekend Sheer SPF 
I am in love with the new La Roche-Pose Anthelios SPF 60 that is oil-free!!! Light, sheer and heavenly, it’s my new soccer field go-to!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing interesting information that is very helpful is Obat Demam Rematik Makanan Yang Bagus untuk Mata
A lot of new information that I got from this article that you write Resiko Menggunakan Sepatu Hak Tinggi Penyebab Benjolan Di Leher
Continue to update the latest news indeed be more useful for everyone. Cara Menghilangkan Komedo Di Hidung