GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

7 Things I Love Right Now

The Family Sunscreen
I just restocked our SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50. I make my kids carry it in their soccer bags and I use it pre-tennis. None of us will step foot at the pool or the beach without it slathered on our skin.
SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50
Spring Cheeks
Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio – it’s the  perfect highlighting kit for a bronzed, sunkissed glow. I also love the fun new Laura Mercier Colour Dots Lip & Cheek Sheers. My favorite color is Fruit Punch – a sheer pop of pink happiness.




Cake for Breakfast
We are cake junkies in our family. Our all-time family favorite is an apple spice cake from Moosewood’s Low Fat Favorites book. It’s the most natural we can find, and sometimes we make it gluten free with King Arthur’s Gluten Free Flour Blend. You can find the recipe here.


Time Out
Loving Yogi’s Relaxed Mind Tea (a new discovery) and This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray. My kids keep stealing mine to use on their pillows!


Tina Seelig, What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20
My favorite graduation gift and the author of my favorite saying of all time: “Never miss an opportunity to be fabulous.” Our whole family talks about this - when you are doing anything, big or small, you should step up and do great work.  


P.S.  I’m working on my Instagram agility – please follow me! @marla.beck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fruit Punch really looks like a pretty color indeed.