GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Midnight Toes Year Round

Deborah Lippmann Fall Collection
Left to Right: Wild Thing, After Midnight, Love Hangover, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Those of you who know me know I love dark polish on my toes – year round! I am partial to either black, deep grey, or deep navy. Deborah Lippmann happened to send in her new Fall Collection and I fell in love immediately with the After Midnight, a deep deep purple that looks almost black, but catches the sunlight perfectly showcasing the perfect purple. I popped it into my purse so I am never without it while I am traveling. This will be my go-to for the next six months - no question!

P.S. – I also love her new Wild Thing – a deep, deep emerald, which is also a go-to color for fall.    This one has a hint of blue undertones. For a green, green emerald, Smith & Cult's Darjeeling Darling is perfect (coming soon to Bluemercury.com!)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors for sure.

Unknown said...


Really Nice article, I appreciate your research and time for writing this.
Browse More