GA Tracking Code

Friday, May 2, 2008

Cleansing water

Aaaah... cleansing water...

When I got home at 10 tonight from a trip to our Jacksonville and Atlanta stores, my skin felt grimy. Even after washing my face with an alpha hydroxy cleanser (I used Skinceuticals Cleansing Cream). So I pulled out my Darphin Azahar Cleansing Water and was immediately transported to Europe.

While Darphin is a French brand, the scent of this glorious, no-oil soothing water reminded me of the orange blossoms of Seville, Spain, where I went for spring break years ago, when I was studying in Madrid. (Apparently, azahar means orange blossom in some language, but I am too tired to look it up.) I swiped it all over my face with a cotton ball. Clearly, I needed it, as the cotton ball absorbed all sorts of airplane grime.

I love cleansing waters. They are "no toner" toners - not drying, extremely soothing. Glorious water.


Return to bluemercury.com

2 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna Schmidt said...

I would love for you to personally try my fresh, handmade bath and body products. The Sugarfoot and Crush On You may suit you, especially if you are feeling "grimy".

Let me know if I can send you some! Thanks!

Joanna Schmidt
Product Body
productbody.com

ps: I saw the article in the Washington Post - good for you!