GA Tracking Code

Monday, January 26, 2009

Inauguration Soother

As we are headquartered in Washington DC, I decided last minute, to go down to President Obama's inauguration on Tuesday, January 20. I could not miss this fantastic moment in history. And I have to say, it was fabulous. I was 20 feet from the President and the First Lady (who is stunningly tall and elegant). There was only one problem –­ it was 20 degrees and I was outside, chilled to the bone, for 9 hours. I came home, my lips were chapped and my cheeks were windburned. I had completely destroyed my skin.


The cure: Darphin's new lip balm which is unbelievably rich and hydrating and Fresh's Mamaku Serum which was soothing, rich and moisturizing. My inaugural skin was fixed in no time!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I am also a skin care/make-up junkie and enjoy shopping at your Denville location. The staff is always very accommodating and knowledgeable and I depend on them for their honest opinions. I enjoy your blogs and am looking forward to the next one.