GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Palm Beach 2: New Year’s with Trump

New Year’s at Trump's posh Mar-A-Lago was a treat. It took me hours to get ready, with a trip to the Frederic Fekkai in Salon in Palm Beach for the best blowout (with Zahir) that I have ever had in my life. I perfected my skin with an MD Peel and then applied my absolute newest secret weapon: Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation.

While this is not coming out until January, I convinced the Bobbi team to give me a lab sample two months ago. This is to die for. Beautiful coverage, easy to apply (I only used my finger tips) and it feels like you have NOTHING on. Donald Trump even noticed (see photo)!

Donald Trump and Marla Malcolm Beck
Donald Trump and Marla Malcolm Beck

1 comment:

help me think of a witty name... said...

hey...I just came across your blog from the bluemercury website...I was just wondering what kind of make up you use. I see you have fair skin, as do I...fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair...and it's so hard to find make up to match my skin or eyeshadows to either look natural or make my eyes pop! what do you you use? you are gorgeous! :)