GA Tracking Code

Monday, October 26, 2009

For The Boys

I never write about men’s stuff as I am so wrapped up in the stuff I use and love. Imagine my surprise when I popped into my shower and it was full of new stuff from bluemercury. Apparently, my husband had made a special trip to stock up on the items he loves. Here is what I learned about my husband:

1. He likes BIG quantities. Jumbo size Bumble and Bumble seaweed shampoo (33.6 ounces!), Kiehl’s Grapefruit Shower Gel (16 ounces) and Kiehl’s Coriander Shower Gel (16 ounces).














2. He likes niche. Molton Brown new Cool Buchu shower gel, Molton Brown Eucalyptus shower gel, Philip B. Peppermint and Avocado Shampoo, Kiehl’s Pour Homme shower gel.


3. He is loyal. Kiehl’s White Eagle Shaving cream in a tube. His go to shaving cream for 10 years.

Now, if I could only get him to use our skincare products!!

No comments: