GA Tracking Code

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Darphin At-Home Facial

It was late, my husband was out of town, the kids were in bed, and it was pouring. Perfect time for an at-home facial. I pulled out Darphin's Water Lily Foam Gel, brand new Age-Defying Dermabrasion, Camellia Mask, and the Stimulstkin Plus Lift Renewal Series.


Step 1: Cleanse. I used the Darphin Cleansing Foam Gel with Water Lily. A new staple in my cosmetics cabinet.






Step 2: Exfoliate with the Darphin Age-Defying Dermabrasion. I love the friction and the floral scent took me away to the warm sun and new flowers of spring.






Step 3: Darphin Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask. This thick, white, cream mask also has a heavenly floral scent. I left it on for about 5 minutes while I packed my daughters lunch. The directions say tissue off. As I am not one to follow rules, I washed it off.




Step 4: Treat. My skin, now plumped and hydrated, was ready for a serious treatment. I pulled out the Darphin Stimulskin Plus Lift Renewal Series. I had been hoarding this luxurious product for a special occasion. (Yes, a perfectly quiet house and me alone with my beauty products was a special occasion.) Packed with firming algae, hydrating hyaluronic acid, lifting caffeine, and soothing ginseng this is a set of 6 vials you are supposed to use over 30 days as a skin rejuvenator. I liked the hydration and tightening sensation from the serum after just one use. Then I went off to curl up with a good book. The perfect evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a housewife I wasn’t completely able to plan a makeover for my kitchen but when I saw additions northern virginia site on the internet it became a relief for me!
additions northern virginia