GA Tracking Code

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Relationship with Lip Gloss












I have a strange relationship with lip gloss. I have tons, I am not loyal, and I am constantly losing and finding them. So if you ask me what I would give a girl friend (or myself) for the holidays – the answer is so easy: one of the cute limited edition lip gloss sets that come out only this time of year and then disappear. They are perfect. You get variety, quantity, and quality. It’s a great way to try out new colors that you wouldn’t normally try. And they tuck right into a festive, but tiny evening clutch. Some of my favorites for this season are:
Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set
NARS D. Lovely Lip Gloss Coffret
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio

I, of course, cannot choose and will be owning all three. Which is for you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I went into your store. Don't get me wrong, I understand this is a business but ALL of the cosmetics contain TOXIC chemicals (parabens, parabens, and more parabens).
Hm, TOXIC beauty.

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Thank you for your comment! We have many brands that are paraben-free, natural, and/or organic. Caudalie, Ren, and Jurlique are good brands in these categories. In addition, many of our brands are in the process of removing parabens. If you need assistance finding the right product for you, please feel free to ask any bluemercury staffer! Thank you.