GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Love Trish McEvoy

Trish and I have been doing business together for almost 10 years. No one creates fashionable, grab-and-go makeup combos like her. So imagine my delight when she offered to create something chic and perfect just for bluemercury clients. First – she made the Gorgeous Blackberry Makeup Planner for us with faux snakeskin (BTW – I have been looking for a faux snakeskin evening bag for a while now). Second – she put some of my favorites in the planner. Lash Curling Mascara, tawny eyeshadow, (my go-to crease shadow), and the Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lipgloss in brightening pink (sheer perfection). This planner includes so much stuff – a bronzer, 4 eye shadows, a blush, mascara, lip gloss, lipstick, and more! I love Trish. . . and Trish clearly loves bluemercury clients!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I went into your store. Don't get me wrong, I understand this is a business but ALL of the cosmetics contain TOXIC chemicals (parabens, parabens, and more parabens).
Hm, TOXIC beauty.

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Thank you for your comment! We have many brands that are paraben-free, natural, and/or organic. Caudalie, Ren, and Jurlique are good brands in these categories. In addition, many of our brands are in the process of removing parabens. If you need assistance finding the right product for you, please feel free to ask any bluemercury staffer! Thank you.

Unknown said...

All Castle Baths Natural Spa Products and Spa Gift Baskets are handmade with the purity of heart and love of soul for your complete body care. The inspiration, care and love of hands infused into a natural delight for your body, mind and heart.
==============================
roger
Bath and Body

Wendy Zea said...

I was in Europe during the holidays and completely missed the Trish Bluemercury special. I am still looking.... is it all gone? Will there be another one for the Spring. Thanks. -wendy