GA Tracking Code

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Tahoe


I spent my teen years as a ski junkie (in addition to being a makeup junkie). I used to jam up to Tahoe at 4am on Saturday morning to ski all day. There is nothing like the sensory experience of getting out of the car and breathing in the crisp, cold, clean mountain air. Especially when you are coming from the urban Bay Area of California. This holiday season I created a candle, in collaboration with Tocca, called Tahoe. A crisp, clean, pine scent – this candle takes me back to being a teenager skiing down the mountain with not a care in the world. If only. . .

1 comment:

The Uppity Puppy said...

Awww! This just blesses my heart! I can't wait to get my hands on this candle - sounds like we had similar experiences as I grew up in Jackson Hole!