GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow, Sledding & Beauty Perks


So one of the perks of being the founder of bluemercury is that I get to test everything that comes into our store. So imagine my delight when two fabulous new products, launching this spring came, across my desk.
One – Darphin’s new Vital. .. .SPF 50. A super-hydrating lotion with SPF 50. Being as sunscreen obsessed as I am, I wore this out sledding on Sunday with the kids. (Yes, I was worried about the sun reflecting off the snow. ) I returned home perfectly hydrated and unburned.
After I showered and cleansed my skin, I then re-hydrated withLa Mer’s new regenerating serum, also launching this spring. This is one of the most hydrating serums I have ever tried. My skin looked so refreshed, I didn’t where a stitch of foundation or tinted moisturizer as everyone piled into our house post-sledding Sunday evening for black bean chili and tacos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty cool.

Regards,
Stacy
http://bodyscrubworld.com