GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Palm Beach 1: Pre-vacation


Went to bluemercury to stock up before our Palm Beach trip. Clearly I am a product addict. I bought the following:
1. Five Skinceuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 45. I use nothing else on the kid’s faces. They never burn with this on.

2. Two MD Skincare Powerful Sun Protection SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion. Easy to apply to little arms and legs.

3. Two MD Moms Babysafe Sunscreen Towelettes SPF30+. Easy for re-application at camp. Kids put this on themselves. The only physical sunscreen in wipes that I have ever seen.

4. Four Peter Thomas Roth Continuous Sunscreen Mist SPF 30. So easy for reapplication for kids on backs. Great for lazy husbands also!

5. Two Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Hydrating. I ran out.

6. Two Phyto Phytomist Hydrating Conditioner spray. Use on my daughters hair as spray conditioner on wet hair.

7. Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and two Fekkai Salon Glaze. My favorite hot weather shampoo and conditioner.

8. Trish McEvoy Planner Page. Needed a new, fresh one.

9. Rubis tweezers and Tweezerman tweezers. Another case of the disappearing tweezers. Not sure why I always lose them!

Ready to go!

No comments: