GA Tracking Code

Friday, January 8, 2010

Palm Beach 3: New Years 2010 with Fekkai, Woody Allen and Trump

Marla Malcolm Beck with Woody Allen



Marla Malcolm Beck with Donald Trump



Marla Malcolm Beck with Regis Philbin
Lucky me. Invited to Trump's again for new years. To get ready, the Fekkai team invited me into their Palm Beach salon. Denise blew out and flat ironed my hair (using Fekkai products, of course!) Elle did my makeup - a dramatic smokey eye that I could never have done myself. She used deep browns and blues and dark liners. She even applied a couple of individual false lashes. It is always a treat to be pampered like this!
Trump's was the usual tasteful, luxe party. Glorious appetizers outside under the stars and festive dinner and dancing in the ballroom he built for his and Melania's wedding. His close friends, Woody Allen and Regis Philbin were there, as usual. I enjoyed ringing in 2010 with my fun, supportive husband. This is the year I am turning 40 and I am ready!!

1 comment:

pastndish said...

Where is Barry having your surprise party at? Paris? rome?