GA Tracking Code

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swiping Lab Samples

How do I know I love a product? When I try to swipe lab samples from our brands' creative teams.

I just scrambled through two days of meetings in NYC with some of my favorite brands. This is one of the most fun things about bluemercury: my job is to play with new beauty products that are not yet on the market.

So here is a sneak peek at the lab samples I tried to swipe:

1. Laura Mercier's new foundation launching this fall.

2. Darphin's organic and unbelievably heavenly facial treatment oils. I wanted all. These will be my summer sun damage salvation.

3. One of the NARS duo eyeshadow combos. Had the perfect green/blue grey for a fall sultry eye.

4. Remede's new antiaging serum with crazy new cell oxygenating technology.

5. Every single thing from Tocca's holiday collection and a very Jackie O./Michelle Obama dress from Tocca's fall fashion lineup. I am in love with their showroom.

6. Fresh's new fragrance which is the best ever, created by Lev, the founder of fresh who I have known for 11 years.

7. And hurray - Molton Brown actually gave me two of their new shower gels - think pink peppercorn!

I am purposely being a little cryptic. I need to keep my access, right?

1 comment:

lover said...

DEAR MARLA,

LOVE YOUR STORES AND I FOUND YOU THRU THE WESTPORT, CT LOCATION AND AM A CUSTOMER THAT TRANSFERED OVER FROM ELIZABETH WHEN SHE SOLD HER STORE TO YOU....JUST ASSUMING THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED AS I SEE HER THERE MANAGING IT FOR YOU NOW...

WOULD LOVE CHANCE TO SHOW YOU A LINE THAT IS FROM SANTA FE, NM WHERE I LIVE NOW, AS IT IS THE PURIST LINE I HAVE FOUND SO FAR..
THE ESSENTIAL OILS ARE HYDRO-DISTILLED NOT STEAM WHICH IS LIKE KILLING THE ESSENCE OF THE PLANT AS HYDRO-DISTILLATION KEEPS THE SOUL OF THE PLANT IN TACKED AND CAN HEAL THE SKIN AND EVEN THE EMOTIONS ON A DEEPER LEVEL... THE RESULTS ARE FAR BETTER THAN ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED AND I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.....

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEETING...


XXOO
MELISSA LEE
LAMY, NM