GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Up All Night Makeup



No, I was not out partying. I was up all night last night with a sick kid. 103 degree fever, breathing on me all night as I hugged her, hoping it would go down so she could sleep. Needless to say I woke up the next morning dragging and trying to get out the door.


My skin, surprisingly, looked okay (thank you Vitamin C serum)!

I quickly used Trish McEvoy Brush #11 with the Arabian Nights Eye Definer to line my eyes.



I used NARS The Multiple in South Beach on my cheeks.


I put Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara on my lashes.


I lined my lips with T. LeClerc Lip Pencil in Tendre and swiped a little NARS Lip Gloss in Sweet Revenge on top.

Voila – 5 minute makeup and done. Presentable enough for being up all night. . .


1 comment:

Miss debatable said...

Hope Your both much better now :D
Would Love to try NARS, but i don't think they sell it here in the UK. :(