GA Tracking Code

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nude, Nude Lip

Now I’m slightly sick and feverish. After 3 nights caring for sick kids, it was inevitable. Too much to do, so I headed to the office. I threw on a black cozy sweater, pearls, a leather skirt and suede boots and was feeling like no makeup today. So, I experimented with the nudist of nude lips. I started with Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Baby, so creamy but sheer I can’t decide if it is a lipstick or a sheer gloss. (By the way, I have three of these at all times, one in my cosmetics drawers, one in my Trish planner and one in my purse!)


I then added a dab of Trish McEvoy Lip Gloss in Shimmery Pink* (found deep in my lip gloss bin) on the center of my upper and lower lip and pressed my lips together. The gentle shimmer in this catches a little sunlight and helps me look not so ill. Sometimes you need just a little lip to make it through the day!

*
Trish McEvoy Lip Gloss in Shimmery Pink is not being made any more, but Trish McEvoy Flawless Lip Color in Seduction is a close substitute!

2 comments:

archousewares said...

I love the idea of a nude lip, but not going to work sick with a fever!

Caitlin Wooters Makeup Artistry said...

love her creamy lip colors !