GA Tracking Code

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Le No-Makeup Look

I must admit I am a little obsessed with Paris right now. Barry, the kids and I went for spring break and had an unbelievable time. (More on that to come.)

I was reading this funny book called "Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris" by Jennifer Scott. Ms. Scott talks about how the French Women have this unbelievable natural look, that they get by using a minimal amount of makeup.

To quote her from the Huffington Post, "It includes a light foundation to even out the skin (either powder or tinted moisturizer), blush, mascara and a neutral lip color."

Today, as I was working in my home office most of the day on M-61 product development and only had to run one errand, I decided to try this look.

First, I used a firming and hydrating moisturizer (top secret m61 development not launched yet).

I then applied Trish McEvoy’s Beauty Booster Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in shade 2 (Oil-Free!).

Then I quickly swiped the NARS Multiple in South Beach across my cheeks and lips.

Voilà, 3 products and le no-makeup look!

* Read Jennifer Scott's blog here: http://jenniferlscott.com

5 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

To quote her from the Huffington Post, "It includes a light foundation to even out the skin (either powder or tinted moisturizer), blush, mascara and a neutral lip color." Murray Hill Manhattan Nail Salon

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Today, as I was working in my home office most of the day on M-61 product development and only had to run one errand, I decided to try this look. Brazilian wax specials in Manhattan

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Murad Acne Spot Treatment stops breakouts immediately with a proven acne medication that combines Sulfur and Salicylic Acid to eliminate bacteria . accutane alternative

brittanymlemay said...

Find Wedding dresses from the Womens department at Debenhams. Shop a wide range of Dresses products and more at our online shop today. wedding dresses online

checkmarry said...

If looking for more wedding dress, I recommend you can visit: wedding dresses Australia