GA Tracking Code

Friday, April 19, 2013

On My Desk Right Now – NARS Summer Color


Who can resist NARS?

When the summer collection popped onto my desk this week, I quickly picked out my favorites, which are going straight home to my makeup drawer. Francois just gets color.

The Satin Lipstick “Tolède” and the Larger Than Life Lip Gloss “Paris Follies” combined give you that irresistible candy pink look that is perfect with an all white ensemble.




The Pierre Hardy nail color collection is to die for.



And who wants to even touch the blushes (Rotonde and Boys Don't Cry), they are a work of art.




The new SPF 15 Light Optimizing Primer is going to be tested out under my tinted moisturizer tomorrow!


I LOVE NARS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great collection of beauty product. Great share! Brenda

Unknown said...

From a last decade I was searching such type of website. Thanks for this beautiful blog share! Airbrush for makeup

Unknown said...

Very informative blog and loved to product list shared here. It will be helpful for us.
World Organic - The Natural Beauty