GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Barry's Father's Day Favorites | Guest Blog from Co-founder Barry Beck

  1. Kiehl's Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle (5 oz. Tube $16 / 8 oz. Jar $19) I have used this shaving cream for almost 14 years. Love in both tube and jar.

  2. Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Bodywash ($30) + Re-Charge Black Pepper Anti-Perspirant Stick ($22) The spicy black pepper is my go to. One of the greatest scents ever created.

  3. Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Bath & Shower ($30) Who says pink is for girls? I love this bodywash. I keep my shower fully stocked!

  4. Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere Shaving Gel ($43) + Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere Soft Brush Shaving Cream ($62) Acqua Di Parma makes some of the most luxurious products ever. I love the gel shaving cream the most.

  5. M-61 Vitablast C Hand ($19) + Hydraboost Eye ($78) My hands are always so rough and dry, especially around my knuckles. This hand cream is my favorite. I also love the firming I get from Hydraboost Eye.

  6. Darphin Denblan Toothpaste ($22) I am a sucker for the french toothpastes. Denblan is a great teeth whitener.

  7. NEW! SkinCeuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 50 – The SkinCeuticals water resistant SPF 50 is my new go to for golfing and boating.
    * available in all bluemercury stores

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun guest post :-) I actually forgot father's day, woops... I am a bad daughter :-S

ArtikelArul said...

I’m white, I don’t like my skin tone, I love to tan and make it darker. If I like to make my skin darker I have no problem with black people trying to make their skin lighter. To me its’ just personal preference. Its’ just like some of the thousands and thousands of people who do plastic sugery to have breast implants or facial restructures they want to look the way they want to and if its’ what makes them happy I am happy for them aswell.

Unknown said...


funny fathers day poem from wife
happy fathers day photos
happy fathers day 2015 messages sms sayings
happy fathers day 2015 poems quotes images