GA Tracking Code

Monday, June 17, 2013

SkinCeuticals: Kid Tested, Mom Approved

"Mom, I LOVE it," said my ten year old daughter. "It goes on so soft and creamy," said my eight year old daughter.

While I know SkinCeuticals makes great sunblocks, I had my daughters put the new Sport UV Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 ($40) to the test. They abhor applying sunscreen and I knew they would love it.

This is the "upgrade" to the SPF 45, which is the only sunblock I would ever wear to the beach. The micronized titanium dioxide makes it the best block I have ever used. With more protection and a creamier, easier to apply formula, it is the biggest no-brainer around.

Both girls are getting one for their camp bags!


Shop SkinCeuticals' full line of protective SPFs on bluemercury.com >

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Cool beauty tips!:)

I came across your blog because I am looking for other "beauty bloggers". Check out my most recent post about true beauty (www.thediaryofaginger.wordpress.com). :)