GA Tracking Code

Monday, July 15, 2013

Laura Mercier New Collection Haul

I was stopping by our Corte Madera California store to visit our fabulous team and get input on some new products I am working on. I stopped dead in my tracks at the Laura Mercier fall collection display.

I had seen the collection 6 months ago but it was even better than I remembered! The 60s Brigitte Bardot look combining black eye liner with a nude lip is back in such a big way - this is a look I LOVE.

I picked up Laura's Kohl Liner Extreme with the elegant conical tip - perfect for a strong, stay-put line.

I also love the featured nude lip - a light pinky-nude, creamy matte lipstick, Angelic, paired with a shiny matte, cotton candy pink-peach lip gloss, Charmed.

And then I couldn't resist adding two more lip options in the new Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Color. They come in Sheers, Mattes and Crémes. I am partial to the more creamy-matte Crémes and picked up two in Cafe (rose nude) and Coy (pink nude).

I can't wait to get home and experiment!! Even I love shopping for cosmetics at Bluemercury! Thank you, Corte Madera team.

3 comments:

Sissi Nuthman said...

Thx for sharing. I am a fan also of the nude lipsticks. Love Brigitte Bardot. I can not really pull of red lipstick and I am afraid it might show on my teeth! Beautiful blog!

Sissi Nuthman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sissi Nuthman said...

Thx for sharing. I am a fan also of the nude lipsticks. Love Brigitte Bardot. I can not really pull of red lipstick and I am afraid it might show on my teeth! Beautiful blog!