GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5 Things I Love Right Now For Summer

1. Brandy Melville Boutiques. A Malibu vibe but clothes are so affordable and it is all one size fits all! I picked up a beach-ready dress, a tank top, a skirt, a necklace and 2 bracelets for my daughters for $107. Apparently Italian based!

2. Trish McEvoy Glaze Eye Shadow White Peach ($16)
Summer is the only time I can wear shimmer. This shadow is perfect for those hot summer evenings out when you feel like wearing all white.

3. M-61 Power Glow Peel (10-day $28 | 30-day $62)
My new 1 minute 1 step peel for glowing, radiant skin.

4. NARS The Multiple in South Beach ($39)
I am all about BB cream, eyeliner, and mascara only right now. I use the Multiple for a pop of bronzy-peach color for lips and cheeks.

5. SF Giants pitcher Tim Lincecum
Barry and I went to the Giants/Mets game at AT&T Park – this pitcher exudes calmness and expertise, and has fun at what he does. All things I strive for...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good afternoon Marla, I'm John. I think you have a great niche beauty blog. I read a lot of blogs for the best and most informative, original, trendy, and interesting information and advice. I run a great natural skin care website and included your blog in my top 20 beauty blogs of 2013 with a link back to your site. See it here, I hope you like it.

http://www.beautifulfacial.com/blogpost-Top_20_Beauty_Blogs_of_2013-62

regards,

John Mathews

Jdee said...

I LOVE the M-61 Power Glow Peel! I tried to leave a review on it on Blue Mercury but it just takes me back to the home page. This stuff is a MIRACLE! I swear it took 10 years off my skin! I did have to go through some serious peeling..even more than with my RetinA but the end results are truly amazing! Best thing I have used in YEARS!!!

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic product with color combination, really i like this awesome color. I want to get more information about this. Your blog has very useful information and I am daily reader of your blog. Hope you continue to keep up with this blog.i really enjoyed every moment and spent lots of time with it.
Beauty Salon Coral Springs