GA Tracking Code

Monday, December 16, 2013

Current Addiction: Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour

My Laura sticks clearly get a lot of use!
I must admit, I have a strange relationship with eyeshadow. I get stuck in a rut with the same color. Let’s face it, eyeshadow is hard to apply, takes a lot of time and sometimes is messy. For a busy mom, eyeshadow can be daunting.

Leave it to Laura Mercier to solve this problem. I am completely addicted to these handy dandy eye shadow sticks. Swipe on one lid, swipe on the other lid, and out the door.

There are a ton of colors, but here are my go to choices:

1. Neutral weekend day: Rosegold (gold/pink) all over lid, black eyeliner, mascara and done.

2. Festive work day (yes, I am feeling that way this December!): Sandglow (light bronze) all over lid, black eyeliner, mascara and done.

3. Creative day: Amethyst (browny/purple) all over lid, then sandglow all over lid, black eyeliner, mascara and done.

4. Party: Sandglow all over lid, popped up with Cocoa (topaz brown) in crease and outside corners, black eyeliner mascara and done.

Four handy sticks, a couple of swipes, many looks. We all need simplicity sometimes!

Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks come in 19 colors, are $26 each and are available in store and online.

No comments: