GA Tracking Code

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Teenage Acne Cure


A call I receive a lot from friends is the call for help with their teenager's acne issues.

I have a simple, straightforward cocktail that I always recommend. My friend stopped me the other day and said it cleared up her daughter’s skin right away—and nothing else had worked!

1.  Wash your face with M-61 Power Cleanse at night.

2.  Spread Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment over problem areas before bed.
3.  If you need to wash your face again in the morning, use a gentle gel cleanser, like M-61 Perfect Cleanse.
4.  Do not pick at or touch your face at all, ever.  No exceptions.

Simple, straightforward and it works!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marla! I am a licensed esthetician and I just recently started using the Perfect Cleanse I love it! :)

Unknown said...

After reading this blog post again a few days ago, I went into my local Blumercury in Westport and asked about teen acne products with my almost 17 yr old daughter. Our salesperson/aesthetician pointed us to the M-61products you highlight here along with the glycolic pads. She showed her how to use them, and made Zoe feel that she could do it! It's been just 3 days, but I swear I can see a difference in her skin! Thanks! Jody

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life is Beautiful said...

All over the world a lot of people is fighting against acne. It is a common but one of the most disturbing skin problems. People like to do a lot of things for acne treatment. But I think the one way to get rid of the acne scars is to use dermaroller. I am practically impressed.

Unknown said...

By the time acne products and remedies won't work, it is just but right to hear advice from experts like those in http://www.remarkableskin.org/. They would reach out to you and provide their best acne treatment that could alleviate your acne problems.