GA Tracking Code

Monday, April 7, 2014

Packing List: Spring Break Hydration

Marla Malcolm Beck, Bluemercury, M-61 Labs


Marla Malcolm Beck, Bluemercury, M-61 Labs Skiing always destroys my skin, so I made sure I had an arsenal of products to deal with any high altitude dry skin emergency during our Colorado skiing trip. The whole key was layering!

For Hydration and Protection 
Morning: I would get up and put on M-61 Hydraboost serum, then Darphin’s Organic Aromatic Renewing Balm. After my skin soaked these up, about ten minutes later, I would then apply SkinCeuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50. Perfect hydration all day.


Going Out Aprés Ski:
When I came home from the slopes, I would layer Caudalie’s new Overnight Detox Oil (coming in May) under M-61 Hydraboost Moisturizer. Next I applied the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Alaska, and then used Laura Mercier’s new Bronzing Stick (keep an eye out for this one in June!).

For Hydration Repair
Before Bed:
I would come back from the slopes, my skin would be wind burned, dry, irritated and red. I layered Caudalie’s new Overnight Detox Oil, Darphin Organic Aromatic Renewing Balm and then La Mer Crème de la Mer. Triple healing.

All Day Lip Repair: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. I brought 5 with me, one for each family member! This is our all-time favorite!


No comments: