GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Saturday Morning Football Face

marla malcolm beck, bluemercury, m-61 skincare

I woke up to 40 degree weather and was trying to decide what to do for my skin before I went to my 7 year old son's flag football game. There is nothing cuter than 6 seven year olds throwing footballs and trying to score touchdowns. And there is almost nothing worse for your skin than a wide open field with wind whipping across your face.

So I decided to layer M-61 Hydraboost Serum ($78) – full of water-binding vitamin B5 and moisturizing hyaluronic acid – under RéVive’s incredibly rich Intensité Créme Lustre Day SPF 30 ($385). It comes in a jar so it is really hydrating and thick.

My skin was hydrated, plumped and protected all morning, leaving me free to watch my little football star!

No comments: