GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Lipstick Black Hole!

marla malcolm beck, bluemercury, m-61 skincare

Those of you that know me know that I always travel with a Bluemercury tote. As I am headed to Boston tomorrow morning and my bag was feeling quite heavy I decided to go through and clean it out.

These are some of my favorite colors - if they weren't, why would they be traveling with me! 6 lipsticks, 6 lip glosses and 5 lip pencils, I think that works out to 200 different looks! Who needs to travel with any other accessory?

Lipsticks
Trish McEvoy Lip Color ($28) in Barely Nude & Pink Nude
NARS Sheer Lipstick ($26) in Fast Ride
NARS Satin Lipstick ($25) in Bilbao
NARS Audacious Lipstick ($32) in Brigitte
Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color ($25) in Tawny Pink

Lip Glosses
Laura Mercier Lip Glace ($25) in Blush
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper ($30) in Rose Flush
NARS Lip Gloss ($26) in Super Orgasm and Sweet Revenge
Chanel Rouge Allure Impertinence Extrait de Gloss*
Trish McEvoy Irresistible Lip Gloss ($27) in Irresistible Pink

Lip Pencils
Laura Mercier Defining Lip Pencil ($23) in Redwood, Chestnut (2 of these) & Hazelnut Tea
Trish McEvoy Long-Wear Lip Liner ($28) in Barely Rose*

* available in select stores, find your nearest bluemercury here

No comments: