GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The New Trish Fall Lip

http://www.bluemercury.com/Lipstick/Trish-McEvoy-Beauty-Booster-Lip-and-Cheek-Color.asp

Trish and her team just sent me all of the new creamy, smooth Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Color pencils ($30) – they are so easy to use and to pop in your purse.

My favorite is Perfect Plum, an all day neutral. But I also really love Perfect Rose and Perfect Pink. The red doesn’t work on me – but I know many bluemercury clients will love it.

Also – her new lip pencils are so universal they go with all of these and the thousand lipsticks I already own. It’s all about lips!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

The red looks like it might be a new version of a product that Triah discontinued years ago and that I simply adored! I've been gingerly using my little nub of a pencil for years. I can't wait to try this! Thanks, Marla!