GA Tracking Code

Monday, November 24, 2014

Instant Sleep

barry beck, barry beck bluemercury, marla beck, marla malcolm beck, marla beck bluemercury, m-61 skincare, barry beck m-61 skincare, marla beck m-61 skincare

We were on our way out to a cocktail party the other night and my husband looked at me and said - you look tired. Of course I do - I have 3 kids, a growing and fun company, a frog, a guinea pig and of course, a husband!

I ran up to my bathroom and grabbed Trish's Instant Eye Lift ($38). This little package has a miracle pinky-glowy cream that you just dab under your eyes with your fingers after all of your makeup is on. It draws natural light to your under-eye area.

The result is instant sleep! Thank you Trish!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Barry! How about some Anthony products for you. (Not that you're looking ragged - LOL!), but you've got quite the dynamic partner/wife to chase around!!!! Cheers! Dean Robert