GA Tracking Code

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New + Notable: On My Desk Right Now


1. Heavenly Scents
I am in love with the new Jo Malone The Herb Garden scents. Fresh, light and original, my favorites are Lavender & Coriander and Sorrel & Lemon Thyme!

2. Lip Line Fix
Patchology Flashpatch Lip Gels: Five-minute hydration that helps with my aging lip lines. I am sold!

3. Raw Beauty 
Sometimes I toy with a detox raw diet, so why not raw skincare?  Raw is Everything Raspberry Seed Oil is deliciously nourishing and protecting. Not to mention one of my newest and most favorite indie entrepreneurs - coming soon to bluemercury.com

4. Spring Lip Perfection
NARS always wins. I love these new neutrals - Instant Crash and Vida Loca.

5. Illuminating Bronzer & Strobing Powders
The latest trend and Bobbi Brown is right in there – these are my favorites: Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Illuminating Powders.

6. Instant Sleep
The By Terry Crayon Khôl Terrybly in White Wish on the inside of your lower lid creates the illusion of immediate sleep.

7. Between Blow Dry Help
Yes I over-process and over-blow dry. My ends are fried. But Living Proof comes to the rescue with the Fresh Cut Split End Mender. Right on dry hair – it fixes my ends before I blow out the front door in the morning. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that raspberry oil smells super yummy.

Deer in the headlights said...

Hi Marla Beck!
I had the most amazing experience upon my first time ever being in your store. I live in Southlake, TX and due to your amazing sales associate, Cindy Gold, your store is now my absolute favorite for all of my skin care needs!
Love your products & especially Cindy Golds personal recommendations, knowledge & experience with your Bluemercury products. You have a gem of a store !
Claudene Blake

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Hi, Deer in the headlights - Thank you for your wonderful comment! Come back and see us soon!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Kiss & Make-up, it does!