GA Tracking Code

Monday, March 8, 2010

Heart-broken

Penny Lane Cream Blush
I was traveling last week and my NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder broke into a million pieces. I didn’t realize how attached I was to this glorious bronzer, until this happened. I discovered bronzer when I was a teen – I used to use the Guerlain orange-looking one. (If you look at my pictures – I definitely have an orange tint!) There is nothing like a bronzer to give you that quick sun-kissed look. NARS Laguna is my absolute go to – the perfect hint of sun, a little glimmer, no orange. I often put it over a pinkish or coral blush. Right now – I am layering it over NARS Penny Lane Cream Blush. I already ran to bluemercury to pick up another. It is now back in my life and I am no longer broken-hearted (or broken-bronzered).

2 comments:

Britta said...

Marla - What brush do you use with the bronzer?

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Bobbi brown face blender brush