GA Tracking Code

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Naked Face - New trick

If I have serious creative work to do, I often work from my home office after grabbing a coffee at Starbucks. It is these days where I don't see anyone professionally, that I love to wear a naked face. Our Englewood, New Jersey store manager, Deborah, taught me a new naked face trick. After slathering on sunscreen (I wouldn't be without it in the spring - used Darphin Vitalprotection Age-Defying Protective Lotion SPF50 this morning), I take my bronzer, dust my cheeks, and the new trick: my eyelids. It is amazing. It is a little bit of extra color, without any work. This is really 30 seconds and out the door. What more could a busy mom want!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great tip. It really works. Love your blog and have used many of the suggested products. Love Penny Lane blush and Blush lipgloss, they have become staples in my makeup bag. I always look forward to your next posting. Addicted to your Westport, CT location!

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Susan - thank you thank you. I only write the truth and won't let anyone blog for me!