GA Tracking Code

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Pick Me Up: Eye Energizer


Between 3 kids and 30 stores, I often have extra wrinkles or bags under my eyes even after I put on my makeup in the morning. Enter Darphin Anti-Fatigue Smoothing Eye Gel. I just tap this soothing, cooling gel on over my makeup and voila – my wrinkles disappear. I even resorted to carrying this convenient tube in my purse for a quick after lunch pick-me-up. Packed with caffeine, it is truly an under eye energizer that takes away my sleep shortage (or the appearance of it)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marla...just wanted to let you know that I mentioned Blue Mercury in my nail polish color of the week blog this week. The staff at the Halsted store is fabulous and even stayed open 10 mins late so I would have time to stop and pick this up! Thanks- great store, and I love not having to run down to Michigan Ave.
Here is link:
http://wp.me/p19Pni-gF

Heidi- Polished Life.com

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

Heidi - thank you so much for tagging Bluemercury in your blog and we love the positive feedback about our stores. I would love to send you a little treat, please email your address to team@bluemercury.com.