GA Tracking Code

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Wow Package from Fresh


I came into the office this morning to a beautifully wrapped package from Fresh with 4 things in it:

1. The new, delicious Brown Sugar Shower Gel. Fresh’s signature scent – a lemony, sweet sugar escape – now in my shower? I can’t wait.

2. The hydrating heavenly, Brown Sugar Body Cream. Perfect for bare legs this spring.

3. Brown Sugar Candle. This is going straight into my bedroom

4. The magnificent Black Tea Age Delay Serum. Rich and full of antioxidants. I love this for under makeup.


I really do have the best job in the world!

2 comments:

Ms_Blossom said...

Totally true! Most of us don't come into the office to find treats like that on our desks. Looking forward to seeing more from the Bluemercury 2 in Philadelphia - hoping they'll stock more organic products like the Alba line!

Marla Malcolm Beck said...

So happy to hear you found our Bluemercury2 in Philadelphia! We also have another store in Philadelphia as well that is a Bluemerucry (without the 2). Thank you for the comment!