GA Tracking Code

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skiing Face

Yes, I have a face for everything. Skiing is no exception. I couldn't go on the slopes bare faced. I was in layering mode. 1) Darphin Vitalprotection Age-Defying Protective Lotion SPF 50 for hydration and moisture. 2) Skinceuticals Sport UV Defense SPF 45. It is thicker than the Darphin SPF 50 and puts a stronger skin barrier against the elements. And, whether proven or not, I feel like it stays on my skin longer. 3) Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All-In-One Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in light/medium to even out my skin tone. While layering SPF does not provide extra protection - these steps made my skin look hydrated and protected - and that was the most important to me. After a little eyeliner, mascara, and a nude lipstick, I was ready to take the family on the mountain. P.S. the kids had on Skinceuticals SPF 45 every day. They got a little wind burned, but no sunburn.

No comments: