GA Tracking Code

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Trip Back to Madrid

I was in NYC for meetings and Tom Ford gave me a bag of goodies, including this gorgeous aqua bottle of Tom Ford's new Neroli Portofino Eau Fraiche Body Splash. The scent and texture reminds me of when I was an exchange student in Madrid at age 21. I lived with a Spanish family and their daughter, Laura, used to splash this cologne water all over her body before we went out at night. It had this heavenly, clean but complex citrus scent that seemed to blend in perfectly with the hot, festive Spanish nights. This is that scent!!! I adore it. This is my new summer splash for those hot days and nights.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love finding out you lived in Madrid. You should check out The Lab Room, its a spanish brand loved by celebs. I would love for you to have the brand at your stores. how can we send you samples?
Monica Ceño Elie-joseph
The Lab Room founder