GA Tracking Code

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Oldie But Goodie: Shiny Hair

I was at our shore house last weekend and pulled out a bottle of Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze ($28).

During the summer, when it is really humid, sometimes I like to avoid conditioner which weighs my hair down and results in an elongated blow dry time during which my husband taps his fingers at the bathroom door and asks me every two minutes, "How much longer?"

But I still need some form of hydration so my hair doesn't blow dry to a frizzy mess. I go straight from shampoo, slather this glaze through my hair, wait about a minute (I think you are supposed to wait longer - but who has more than an extra minute?), and then rinse out.

It is light, so my blow dry is quick - but even better - my highlights always appear brighter and blonder than ever after using this. I love rediscovering products!

No comments: